Thursday, April 14, 2011
LR Creations Hair Bows Revuew & Giveaway Ends May 14ENDED
LR Creation Hair Bows sent me a few hair bows to review! Two of the bows (one set of two) is similar to the ones pictured above! These bows have clips instead of the things most barettes have, which is good, it's easier, and my daughter can put them on all by herself! Lr Creations Hair Bows has a very large variety of cheap bows, and not only bows, they have bow holders, tutus, streamers, flowers, and more! Thier tutu's are very cheap actually, only $20!! I love the little flower bows, and the fabric ones, with cute little buttons on the fronts of them, they're cute! The Pink & Purple Korker, which you can find on the website, is one of my personal faves! They have some new
boutique bows coming out very soon, so make sure you keep checking back!!
LRCreations Hair Bows has aggreed to give one lucky reader two bows of thier choice!
TO ENTER: tell me your favorite bow from the website!
1. Follow me through Google Friend Connect (3 entries)
2. "Like" this link through Facebook (click here) (3 entries)
3. Tweet on Twitter about LRCreation Hair Bows, link is on the website, top of page! (5 entries)
4. Follow me through Twitter (3 entries)
5. Follow me through Networked Blogs (3 entries)