Saturday, February 26, 2011
Clif Kids Snacks Review & Giveaway! Ends March 19CLOSED
Today, I received a box full of Clif Kids Fruit Snacks! They also sent one of each flavor too! Including, Grape, Mixed Berry, Pineapple, Sour Apple, Tropical Twist, and Strawberry! So far, we've tried the Strawberry, and the mixed fruit! My daughter, Rachel, loves them! She's been asking for more all day, BUT, I've been looking for something she will eat for breakfast (before school), and I'm hoping these will do the trick! These are kinda like Twizzlers! Just a little fatter! (which is better!) These bars are Gluten-Free! They are full of health! They have an excellent source of VITAMIN C! These bars were designed for kids on the go! Whose Moms were worried about thier kids getting thier nutrition while playing, so, they made these fruit snacks! Personally, I think these are better then Twizzlers, much fatter, which is so much better, more flavor, and more flavors!
Clif Kids is giving away one case of your choice of flavor to one lucky reader!
TO ENTER, just go to thier website, come back here, and tell me your favorite flavor (the one you'd pick if you win!)
1. Like Clif Kids on Facebook here (3 entries)
2. Follow Clif Kids on Twitter here (3 entries)
3. Follow my blog via GFC (3 entries)
4. Be my friend on Facebook (2 entries)
5. Follow me on Twitter (2 entries)
6. Follow me via Networked Blogs (3 entries)
7. Subscribe to my blog via email! (2 entries)