My Baby Clothes let me browse thier awesome website, and pick out anything up to a $25 value! I actually got the Frog Friends footie, but It's the same as this monkey one, but it's frogs!
This super soft cotton sleeper for little girls is not only made from beautifully supple premium fabric but touts style that is nothing less than brag worthy. The little outfit boasts a soft pink plaid print on a pretty crème background and pink scalloped embroidered trim along the solid crème rounded collar and hems of the long sleeves, as well as the snap down front and seat of this little romper. The feet of the sleeper are adorable smiling frog faces with winning smiles between sweet round ears. I love babies for so many reasons, but one of the reasons is their teeny tiny clothes. The impossibly small outfits, hats and socks that you can’t image a human actually fitting in. But they do, for a quick moment, because babies grow fast! Most people get newborn, 0-3 months, and preemie clothes at thier baby shower, so I decided to get this in 9 months! I saw this adorable footie outfit on thier website, and decided this was something I had to have!
The Baby Clothes team prides themselves on finding the cutest, most comfortable, quality clothes and accessories for newborns, infants and toddlers. (Up to size 4T!) Their unique and trendy boutique style clothes are all available at affordable prices. Perfect for moms on a budget, who still want great clothes for their kids. Like bodysuits, adorable footies, baby socks, and more!
Subcategories you NEED to check out!:
1. Tutus - http://www.mybabyclothes.com/tutus-pettiskirts-c-1_83.html
2. Baby Clothes- http://www.mybabyclothes.com/
3. Baby headbands - http://www.mybabyclothes.com/baby-headbands-c-1_9.html
4. Baby hats - http://www.mybabyclothes.com/baby-hats-c-1_64.html
My Baby Clothes and Snickers *N* Cream are giving away a $25 gift certificate to one of my lucky readers!
To Enter this giveaway, go to thier website HERE and tell me what you would get if you win!
Do you want extra entries? Of course you do! Here's how:
1. Follow My Baby Clothes on Facebook HERE (3 entries)
2. Follow My Baby Clothes on Twitter HERE (2 entries)
3. Sign up for My Baby Clothes' newsletter on thier website, bottom left! (4 entries)
4. Parentsnewz.com is My Baby Clothes internet newspaper where you can find all the latest recalls, celebrity news, parenting tips and more. Please like parentsnewz on facebook- HERE (3 entries)
5. Follow Parentsnewz.com on Twitter HERE OR become a newsletter subcriber. (2 entries)
6. Follow my blog via GFC (3 entries)
7. Put my button on your blog, and leave me a link back to it (10 entries)
8. Put this giveaway in a linky and leave me the link (5 entries)