Sunday, May 29, 2011
Grand Communications on behalf of Ravensburger Review & Giveaway~Ends June 18ENDED
Ravensburger sent me a Jolly Octopus to review! I had a choice between the Jolly Octopus game, or Make ‘n’ Break Junior, or, a brand-new three- dimensional puzzle pyramid. My daughter is almost 5, so I went with the Jolly Octopus, and she LOVES IT! The ~ONLY~ flaw I could find with this game, is that it requires three 1.5 volt batteries. But other then that, this game comes with a little pair of pliers to pick up the crabs with, you try to get as many crabs as you can, while the octopus's arms and legs are moving, and he's laughing! My daughter gets a kick out of this game, what little kid doesn't love octopus's!? This game is really colorful, which always draws attention! The little crabs come in orange, yellow, blue, and green!
Grand Communications has offered to give one of my readers thier very own Jolly Octopus game, OR Make ‘n’ Break Junior, or, a brand-new three- dimensional puzzle pyramid.
Just tell me what you would pick, the Jolly Octopus, or the puzzle
1. Follow me through Google Friend Connect (3 entries)
2. "Like" Grand Communications on Facebook by clicking HERE (3 entries)
3. Follow Grand Communications on Twitter by clicking HERE (3 entries)
4. Follow me on Facebook (3 entries)
5. Follow me through Twitter (2 entries)
6. Follow me through Networked Blogs (1 entry)
7. Subscribe to my E-Mails (5 entries)
8. Put my button on your blog (10 ENTRIES!!)