Thursday, January 13, 2011
Pink Chicken Review & Giveaway~Ends Jan. 18 2011ENDED
I reviewed this dress from Pink Chicken! It's called the audrey dress in plum multi, I got it in 4Y for my daughter! First of all, I wanna say that they have very stylish dresses for little girls! They even have womens clothes, diaper covers, newborn clothes, tops, bottoms, and even shoes! This dress is on sale for only $36.00! I love that this dress is not all bulky, like most dresses, it's long sleeved, and LIGHT! It's perfect for the Spring! It's a great dress to wear to cover your little girls arms, but not heavy like a sweater! The audrey design is very pretty! I love the flowers and different colors, very girlie! Personally, I think this dress would go great with some pink leggings! But with or without leggings, this dress is a great Summer/Fall outfit for your little girl!
Pink Chicken is giving away one of these same dresses I reviewed, To Enter, Go to PinkChicken.com ,, and come back here, and tell mee another outfit you like!
1. Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect (3 entries)
2. Sign up for Pink Chicken's E-Mail list (at the bottom of thier page, left side) (5 entries)
3. Follow me on Twitter @butterflyz01234 (3 entries)
4. Donate any amount here, It's my local pet rescue! (25 entries!)
5. Follow me on Facebook (3 entries)