Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Build a dream playhouse Review & Giveaway Ends January 15ENDED
We got this huge box today from UPS! My daughter knew what it was, and she was SOO excited! She immediatly tried to start setting it up, Grandaddy came in and helped, and I helped. I'm not gonna lie, it was not the easiest thing to put together, but once it was done, all that hard work definitly paid off! Because my daughter LOVES IT so much! I did get some pictures, but my printer where I load pictures through isn't working. My daughter is still working on all the coloring and decorations for her shop! She loves that she's able to call it "hers"! The pieces are all labled, so it can be easily assembled, and the pieces fold easily together! My daughter is planning on having a Lemonade Stand this Saturday with it, she's gonna have lemonade, chocolate milk, cookies, and snacks..she says. We'll see! I love how this playhouse is not heavy and it can be moved easily! You can take the boards to write on off, write on them, then put them back! If I had something like this when I was a kid, I would've LOVED it too! It's great for imaginative play!!
www.buildadreamhouse.com is giving away one of these same snack shack's I received!
TO ENTER: Go to thier website, come back here, and tell me another one of thier designs you like!
1. "Like" Dream Playhouses on Facebook (3 entries)
2. Check out Dream Playhouses's blog , come back here, and tell me something you learned there (5 entries)
3. Follow me through Google Friend Connect (3 entries)
4. Follow me through facebook (3 entries)
5. Follow me through Twitter (3 entries)
6. Follow me through Networked Blogs (3 entries)
7. Donate any amount here, It's my local pet rescue! (25 entries!)