Friday, October 15, 2010
Sew Divine Boutique's Christmas skirt Review & Giveaway!~Ends November 1CLOSED3
I reeived this cute little Christmas Skirt yesterday for my daughter! She loves it! She doesn't have any clothes that are hand-made, and you can tell this skirt was not store bought, I love the "homey touch" to it! Store bought skirts aren't as cute, and they aren't made with love, they're made mostly by machines!! I was so excited when I found SewDivineBoutique on Etsy! Because they make the *cutest* clothes!
Pants, skirts, dresses, shirts,..and more..they have it all! Everything your child needs to look **adorable!!**
The Christmas Skirt we got was only $10.00! (which made it FREE for me..including shipping and handeling!)
SewDivineBoutique from Etsy is offering one reader a chance to win a $15 gift certificate to her Etsy Shop!
Let me know your favorite item from her shop!
1. Follow me through Google Friend Connect (3 entries)
2. Add SewDivineBoutique1 as a favorite on Etsy (5 entries)
3. Follow me on Twitter @butterflyz01234 (2 entries)
4. Follow me through Networked Blogs (2 entries)
5. Follow me on Facebook (3 entries)
6. Add SweDivineBoutique's blog at www.SewDivineBOutique.blogspot.com
7. Add her Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Wilmington-NC/Sew-Divine-Boutique/142143262485257.